Sardar in desert..

A Sardar, a Japanese, and a Britisher were lost in the desert. They were driving around in a Jeep when it broke down, because they had nothing else they decided to each take a piece of the Jeep as they continued their journey.

The Japanese took the radiator, the Britisher took the seat, and the sardar took the door.

After a while of walking the Britisher asked the Japanese, "I'm confused, why did you bring the Radiator?"

The Japanese responded, "If I get thirsty, I can drink the fluid." Next the sardar asked the Britisher, "Why did you bring the seat?"

So, the Britisher said, "If I get tired, I am not going to sit on the sand. I can sit on this comfortable seat."

Finally the Japanese asked the Sardar why he had chosen the door. The sardar quickly responded to this question, "Well, when I shall feel the need to get some breeze in this summer all I have to do is roll down the window."

No comments: