Measure Of My Love

Constant as the sands of time, falling grain by grain
Higher than the skies above, that bring the springtime rain

Countless as the twinkling stars, scattered across the night
Hotter than the searing sun which burns by day so bright

Tender as a lover's touch with passion at its peak
More helpless than a newborn babe lying young and weak

Lovely as the sweetest bird singing loves sweet song
Longer than the end of time and then go twice as long

Sweet as all the honey ever made by any bee
Stronger than the mighty oak or any other tree

Lonely as the worlds last man, because we are apart
Deeper than the deepest hole, the hole that's in my heart

My love for you is all these things and more than I can say
My love for you is all I have to get me through each day.

No comments: