You made the difference

A friend like you must be sent from above,
given to me because of His precious love.

Before I found you, I wanted to give up on life,
the feelings and pain I was dealing with cut like a knife.

But you explained to me that I could make a choice
To live unhappy or to rejoice.

You showed me that life is what you make of it,
and it was my choice to submit...

To the good or evil side of life,
To live with joy or to live with strife.

Thank God for you, I chose joy,
and the rest of my life was not destroyed.

You've made such a difference in how I see myself. So, to everyone in this world, I hope you hear this message and take care of yourself!

Life is filled with so much pain, but we have to find ways to deal with it. Live each day to it's fullest. Send this page to anyone who either really needs some inspiration or someone who has made a difference in your life.

No comments: