THE CIA INTERVIEW

The CIA were holding interviews for the post of assassin.
They were looking for someone who was utterly ruthless and had narrowed the field down to three candidates-two men and a woman.

The first applicant was handed a gun and told: "In that room your wife is sitting in a chair. You must go in and shoot her."

The man said: "I'm sorry, I just can't do that, not to my own wife." He knew he had blown his chance of getting the job. The second applicant was also handed a gun and told:

"In that room your wife is sitting in a chair.
You must go in and shoot her in cold blood."

The man looked horrified. "No way. I'm not gunning down my wife." And with that he walked out. Finally it was the turn of the woman candidate.

She too was handed a gun and told: "In that room your husband is sitting in a chair. You must go in and shoot him."

Without protest, the woman opened the door and went into the room. From outside, CIA officials heard gunfire,followed by screams and a lot of banging. Eventually the woman reappeared."You guys did't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks",she complained.

(scroll down)





"I had to beat him to death with the chair!".

No comments: