My daddy is great . . .

At 4 Years : My daddy is great.

At 6 Years : My daddy knows everybody.

At 10 Years: My daddy is good but is short tempered & knows little less than my friend's Daddy.

At 12 Years : My daddy was very nice to me when I was young

At 14 Years : My daddy is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years : My daddy is not in line with the current times. Frankly he does not know anything.

At 18 Years : My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years : Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts up with him.

At 25 Years : Daddy is objecting to everything. Don't know when he will understand the world.

At 30 Years : It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.

At 40 Years : Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. I wonder how he managed to handle the younger generation.

At 45 Years : I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.

At 50 Years : My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. (We were 4 brothers & sisters). I am unable to manage a single son.

At 55 Years : My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. Even at this old age, he is able to control things.He is one of his kind and unique.

At 60 Years : My daddy was great.

Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st stage! So, Realise it in time.

No comments: