I don't ever want to lose you

I know at times I have not been the best, & there were times that I have failed your tests.

There were days when you were oh-so alone, a couple of sad times with no-one's fault but my own.

I would give you anything I can, anything at all, i wish I could be there to catch every tear that might fall.

I wish that forever wasn't just a word you say.

I love you, baby, please don't go away.

I may not be your knight in shinning armor, as you see, but only for you I am being the best I can be.

I love you even more than you know, you never leave me, you're in my heart wherever I go.

Please kiss me and hold me so tight, encourage me that things will be all right,

That I am not wrong for loving a person like you, a person who makes all of my dreams come true.

A true person I am, as I always will be, I have been very stupid lately, please forgive me.

Give me one more chance, hell, maybe two, but whatever happens I don't ever want to lose you.

No comments: