Women to Men Dictionary

Expression by women = Meaning for Men

[1] Yes = No.
[2] No = Yes.
[3] May be = No.
[4] I'm sorry = You'll be sorry.
[5] We need = I want.
[6] It's your decision = My correct decision should be obvious by now.
[7] Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
[8] We need to talk = I need to complain.
[9] Sure go ahead = I don't want you to.
[10] I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron.
[11] This kitchen is so inconvenient. = I want a new house.
[12] I want new curtains = carpeting, furniture, and wallpaper.
[13] I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.
[14] Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
[15] How much do you love me? = I did something today you're going to hate.
[16] I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
[17] You have to learn to Communicate = Just agree with me.
[18] Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead.
[19] Go get your beer = You won't get what you are asking for

No comments: