Valentine SMS's........

If i would know that I'm gonna die tomorrow,
I'll spend 23 hours with u and
if u wonder what about the last hour
In that I'll find someone who can take care of u
Love you always.


3 words made my heart beat faster,
3 words made my legs shake,
3 words made my head spin,
3 words: I love you!


Kayi raaz aise hote hain jo dikhaye nahi jaate,
Kayi kisse aise hote hain jo sunaye nahi jaate,
Kayi dil aise hote hain jo tode nahi jaate,
Aur kuch aap jaise dost aise hote hain jo chore nahi jaate.


I'm not sure what life could bring ..
I'm not sure if dreams come true,
I'm not sure what love can do …
but am very sure about one thing "I love u a lot"


Adam n Eve started to love,
Romeo n Juliet introduced it,
Devdas n Paro suffered 4 it,
Laila n Majnu died for it,
so my dear frnz beware of it
Feb 14 is ahead !


What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn.
Love you from the core of my heart.
Be my Valentine.

No comments: