A teacher from Bihar

A School Master from a remote rural area in Bihar was transferred to a new School in Mumbai. He reported for duty two days after actual date of joining. Consequently He was asked for explanation in writing . . .

Here he goes...
Deer sur,

"This is my first vijit to Bombai. If small small mijtakes Get inside my letter, I ask pardon. Stickly speaking, I wanted to Joint your ijcool more fastly, but for the following reajon, too much time lost In getting slipper rejervation in three-tyre compartment. The clerk Rejected to give ticket to I and my sun. I put complaint on station master. He said I to go to lady clerk. At first she also rejected. I then pressed Her for long time and at last with great difficulty she gave birth only to My sun. Anyway I thanked the station master because he was rejponjible For getting birth of my sun. I hope u will see my whole story and late me First time I am now ending this fastly.

May God blast you!"
Thank you

No comments: