Making a marriage last

My wife & I have the secret to making a marriage last:

1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine, some good food & companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Sydney & mine is in Melbourne.

3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
So I suggested the kitchen.

5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster & electric bread maker
Then she said, "There are too many gadgets & no place to sit down!".

So I bought her an electric chair.

7. Remember.... Marriage is the number one cause of divorce. Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage.

8. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

9. I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.

10. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"....
I said, "Dust!"


Have A Fun Day
Remember, These Secrets Can Save A Life, Or A Wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ayyo pavam!!! I feel sorry for you guys....