Divorce....?

A farmer walked into a attoney's office wanting to file for a divorce. The attoney asked: "How may I help you?"

The farmer said; "Yea, I want to get me one of those Day-vorces."

The attorney said; "Do you have any grounds?"

The farmer said; "Yea, I got about 140 acres."

The attorney said; "No sir, you don't understand, do you have a case?"

The farmer said; "No I don't have a case, but I have a John Deere....."

The attorney said; "No, you don't understand, do you have any grudges?"

The farmer said; "Yea I have a grudge, that's where I park my John Deere."

The attorney said; "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?"

"Yea, I have a suit wear it to Church on Sundays."

The attorney said; "Well sir, does you wife beat you up or anything?"

The farmer said; "No sir, we both get up at 04:30."

Fanally, the attorney says, "Okay, let me put it this way. "Why do you want a divorce?"

And the farmer says, "Well, I can never have a meaningful conversation with her.

No comments: