Untold secrets of married life

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. What a peaceful & loving couple". A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long & happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon & took a trip down to the bottom on the canyon by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled. My wife quietly said, 'that's once'." We proceeded a little further & the horse stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' "We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse & shot the horse dead. "I started an angry protest over her treatment of the horse, while I was shouting, she looked at me, & quietly said, 'That's once'. "And we lived happily ever after."

No comments: