One Liners.....

Like energy, love can neither be created nor destroyed. It can just be transferred from one girlfriend to another girl friend.

Keep your office clean.. stay home!!!

Be quiet in the office, respect the fact that others sleep!

reasent studdi haz shon dat peepal hoo aar vary samaart end gud lukeeng maik manee spallings meestaikes... vaat ees yorr opeeniun?

The IDEAL man does not smoke, does not drink, does not flirt, goes to bed early, in short... does not exist

Sometime my mind asks why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Then my heart answers it's simply because mental patient needs more care.

who is friend?
F-First
R-Relative
I-In
E-Every
N-New
D-Difficulty!!!

Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about others & legends never talk, they send E MAIL.

No comments: