It's End of the Year . . .

We started the year as just simple friends.
We have become so much more since then.
Who could have known it would progress so much.
Who could have guessed it would get this serious.

We've been through a lot this year, both good and bad.
Together we've made it through the bad times.
Together we've cherished the good moments.
Even through the bad times I was always glad we met,
never regretting getting to know you better.

Even though people began to talk,
spreading their secrets and rumors about us.
We got through it all,
and we've come out on top.

You're very special,
You mean so much to me.
I hope you understand that no
matter what happens I'll never forget you.

You're always there for me,
and I will always be there for you.
You've always been there to listen to me,
to share your advice and your caring words.

I know I can always count on you
to be there when I need you the most.
Together we've laughed, supported, encouraged,
comforted and cared for each other throughout the year.

No one knows what the future holds for us,
but I do know that no matter what
happens between us you shall remain forever
your one of my best and greatest friends I ever had
& thanks for being my good friend . . .

No comments: