Miss. Mallu :)

A "Mallu" female (from the heart of Kerala) went for a job interview for the post of a SECRETARY.
When the manager saw the Mallu's colourful attire, gold, & well oiled uncombed jet black hair,
his mind was screaming "NOT THIS WOMAN." Nevertheless, he still had to entertain the Mallu. So, he told her "If you could form a sentence using the words that I give you, then may be I will give you a chance."

The words are GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE, PURPLE and BLACK."

The enthusiastic Mallu lady thought for a while & said : "I hear the phone GREEN GREEN GREEN, then I go & PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW...... BLUE's that? WHITE did you say? Aiye, Wrong number ........... Don't PURPLELY disturb people & don't call BLACK, ok? Thank you."

The Manager fainted.......

No comments: