Intelligent Lover's Love Letter

This is a love letter from a boy to a girl.... However, the girl's father does not like him & want them to stop their relationship...... & so.. The boy wrote this letter to the girl..he knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter..


1__ "The great love that I have for you
2__ is gone, & I find my dislike for you
3__ grows every day. When I see you,
4__ I do not even like your face;
5__ the one thing that I want to do is to
6__ look at other girls. I never wanted to
7__ marry you. Our last conversation
8__ was very boring & has not
9__ made me look forward to seeing you again.
10_ You think only of yourself.
11_ If we were married, I know that I would find
12_ life very difficult, & I would have no
13_ pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14_ to give, but it is not something that
15_ I want to give to you. No one is more
16_ foolish & selfish than you, & you are not
17_ able to care for me & help me.
18_ I sincerely want you to understand that
19_ I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20_ if you think this is the end. Do not try
21_ to answer this. Your letters are full of
22_ things that do not interest me. You have no
23_ true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
24_ I do not care for you. Please do not think that
25_ I am still your boyfriend."

So bad!! However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy told the girl to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning-only to read 1.3.5.7.9.11.13......... (Odd No.'s) go read it once again but the Odd Number lines..

No comments: