Sardar jokes.........

Sardar: Why are all these people running?
Man: This is a race; the winner will get the cup.
Sardar: If only the winner will get the cup, why others are running?

Sardar had twins; he named them Tin & Martin.
Again had twins & named Peter & Repeater.
Again twins & named Max & Climax.
Again the same. Disgusted Sardar named them TIRED & RETIRED!

19 Sardars went for a film. On asking them why they came in a big group of 19, they replied that the film is only for above 18+………

A sardarji photographer focusing a dead body's face in a funeral function.
Suddenly all relatives beat him. Why? He said "SMILE PLEASE"

Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense.
Sardar: The future tense is "you will go to jail".

Sardar gets ready, wears tie, coat, goes out, climbs tree, & sits on the branch regularly.
A man asks why he does this. Sardar: "I've been promoted as branch manager."

Sardarji standing below a tube light with an open mouth.........WHY?
Because his doctor advised him "Today's dinner should be light".

Sardarji was filling up application form for a job.
He was not sure as to what to be filled in column "Salary Expected".
After much thought he wrote: Yes!

Sardar & his family went out for a party.
He introduces himself - I'm sardar, she sardarnee, the boy my kid & the girl my kidney........

One sardarji Professor asked a plumber to come to his college. U knows why?
Because he wanted to check where the question paper is leaking........

Sardar told his servant: Go & water the plants.
Servant: It's already raining.
Sardar: So what take an umbrella & go.

Santa! Your daughter has died! Depressed, Sardar jumps from 100th floor.
At 50th floor he remembers I don't have a daughter!
At 25th floor: I'm unmarried!
At 10th floor: I'm Banta not Santa.

On a romantic date Sardar's girl friend asks him "Darling on our engangement will you give me a ring?
He said "Ya, sure what's your phone number?

A dog was chasing a Sardar & the Sardar was laughing.
A bystander: why is u laughing?
Sardar: I have an Aitel phone but still Hutch network is following me.

Sardar wins 20 Crore from Rs. 20 lottery ticket. Dealer gave 11 Crore after deducting tax.
Angry Sardar: "Give me 20 crore or else return my 20 Rs back!

A teacher told all students in a class to write an essay on a cricket match.
All were busy writing except one Sardarji. He wrote "DUE TO RAIN, NO MATCH!"

Postman: - I have to come 5 miles to deliver you this packet.
Sardar:- why did u come so far? Instead u could have posted it....

What does a sardar do after taking a Xerox?
He will compare it with the original for any spelling mistakes.

Sardar proposed a girl......
Girl said: 'I'm 1 yr elder to you'.
Sardar said: 'Oye, no problem Soniye, I'll marry you next year.

Why can't Sardars dial nine-eleven (911) at emergency?
Becoz, they can't find the eleven on the phone.

Sardar & his wife buy coffee in a shop. Sardar says: Drink quickly.
Wife asks: why?? Sardar says: hot coffee Rs5 & cold coffee Rs10.

A Sardar & his wife filed an application for Divorce.
Judge asked: How'll you divide, you've 3 children?
Sardar replied: Ok! We'll apply next year.

Sardar's wish: when I die, I want to die like my grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep not screaming like all the passengers in the car he was driving........

Sardar at an Art Gallery: I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that's a mirror!

Sardar was writing something very slowly.
Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly?
Sardar: "I'm writing to my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast.

Flash news: A two seated plane crashed in a Graveyard in Punjab.
Local Sardars have so far found 500 bodies & are still digging for more..

A man asked Sardarji, why Man Mohan Singh goes walking at evening not in the morning.
Sardarji replied ''Arey bhai Man Mohan is PM not AM''.

Sardar visits Chinese friend dying in hospital.
Man says "Chin Yu Yan" & dies.
Sardar goes to China to find meaning of friends last words.
It is "you're standing on the oxygen tube!!"

Sardarji was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed.
His wife asked: what you are doing?
He said: I'm seeing how I look while sleeping.

A sardar was very fond of sensational & detective novels, but he always started reading from the middle.
A friend of his asked why he did so.
"It's doubly interesting", said the Sardar.
"To start from the middle keeps one curious not only about its conclusion but also about its beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arey yaar, this is too much. Poor Sardars!

Anonymous said...

Arey yaar, this is too much,poor Sardars!