American Soldier

An American soldier was deported to Iraq & after being there for a while he received a long awaited letter from his girlfriend back home, which reads:

Dear Ricky,
I can no longer accept our relationship. The distance between us is drifting us apart. I have to admit that I have already betrayed you twice, which is not fair
for either one of us. I am sorry & I hope that you will forgive me & send me back my picture, which you always carry around.

Kisses,
Becky.

The soldier, feeling offended & hurt, asks his friends in the army to all lend him as many pictures they have of girlfriends, mothers, sisters, female cousins, etc... He gathers 57 pictures, which he places in an envelope & writes the following note:

Dear Becky,
I am sorry but I could not remember who exactly you are. So, could you please be an angel & pick up your picture from among the rest & send them back to me?!

Good luck,
Ricky

Via: E-Mail

No comments: