YOU & YOUR BOSS.....

When I take a long time to finish, I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough,

When I do not do it, I am lazy,
When my boss does not do it, he is busy,

When I do something without being told, I am trying to be too smart
When my boss does the same, he takes the initiative,

When I please my boss, I am apple-polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss, he is cooperating

When I make a mistake, I am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake, he is only human.

When I am out of the office, I am wandering around.
When my boss is out of the office, he is on business.

When I am on a day off sick, I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.

When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave, it is because he is overworked

When I do good, my boss never remembers,
When I do wrong, he never forgets

No comments: